PQView DE is a web-based, advanced, intelligent software that is both a system controller and a user interface for your entire monitoring system. PQView DE can be used in any application, from small systems with a few instruments to very large multi-point, facilitywide or utility monitoring. PQView DE automatically communicates with each instrument in your system via all supported communications methods to download and store data.
Furthermore, a password-protected web server that acts as the gateway to your Dranetz monitoring system. All user interactions with the system such as trending, reports, real-time and setups are done using a web browser with connectivity to the system. PQView DE has a modern responsive web interfae which is fully compatible wiht most computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The multi-user interface allows coworkers, engineers or consultants simultaneous access to analyze and share data and reports within a familiar web environment.
PQView DE has an easy to use, password-protected web browser interface that allows for multi-user access to your monitoring system from any computing device for any authorized user with access to the communications network. Trends, data lists, real-time views, reports and setups are just a few clicks away. Plus, information can be easily shared and exported to Word, Excel, PQView and other software packages. PQView DE can also notify you via text or email of PQ or other events that have occurred.
The combined knowledge of Dranetz and its sister company, Electrotek Concepts, gives our monitoring systems the intelligence to perform advanced characterization of PQ events. You receive a clear and simple explanation of an event with in-depth analysis. Unique AnswerModules® perform advanced analysis and provide answers to more difficult power quality events through an intuitive user interface. Answer Modules interpret data, making every user an expert. Answer Modules are available for every industry and include: Sag Directivity, PF Correction Capacitor detection/directivity.
• PQView DE is new, modern software that will continue to be enhanced & supported in the future
• Windows 7, 8, and 10 compatible server software
• Fully web browser enabled multi-user interface – no user/client licenses required
• View information using virtually any desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone
• Responsive web design that adjusts the display to the screen size of the device being used
• View information on devices running Windows, Android or IOS
• Manages your Dranetz fixed monitoring system – automatically communicates with each instrument, downloads data for viewing using a web browser
• Compatible with all current and most legacy Dranetz fixed instruments
• Easily view trends, events, repots and real time data from anywhere with connectivity to the monitoring system
• Interactive charts – Zoom, pan and export data using a web browser
• Seamlessly upgrade to PQView as your needs grow